We advise companies on raising finance from:
- Private equity providers - for development capital, MBOs and partial sale of shares
- Banks and alternative debt providers – for M&A and refinancing
- Capital markets – by preparing companies for IPO and further share issues
Raising finance is not necessarily complex but unprepared businesses normally suffer high costs and severe management distraction due to extend due diligence and the risk of incomplete fundraising. We help companies best present themselves and instil confidence in funders. We reduce the distraction and cost to business and by getting companies investment ready and will then negotiate the best terms and structures available.
If you are planning to raise new equity or debt capital, or to refinance the existing capital structure, act now and get ahead of the pack as the best prepared will be successful.
Equity houses and banks are being much more selective about which opportunities they back and will quickly reject you if you have not comprehensively prepared and articulated your plans and requirements.
How we can help you
- Give you a detailed understanding what is occurring in the equity and debt markets and what you can realistically achieve in the current market.
- Provide you with knowledge across all types of financing available.
- Provide you with an assessment of the risk and reward from the perspective of both the company and management.
- Liaise with the financial institutions on your behalf and run a selection process to optimise the financing structure and terms.
- Coordinate the financing competition.
- Negotiate terms and documentation alongside legal counsel.