Kudakwashe has over 10 years experience both within and outside the accounting, auditing, tax, advisory and information systems consultancy experience gained in an accounting firm and accounting systems consultancy firm. He has worked on numerous audit, tax and advisory assignments regionally (Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe) including Financial Services, Not-for-profit, Agriculture, Public Sector, Tourism, Real Estate, Manufacturing, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, Healthcare, Consumer Business, Professional Services and Natural Resources. He has a detailed understanding of Taxation Act, Companies Act including most recent major Accounting Standard developments by FASB; IFAC and Basel II.
- Audit and assurance services
- Information Systems Advisory
- Member of the Association for Chartered Certified Accountants
- Member of the Malawi Accountants Board
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Malawi
- Member of the Public Accountants and Auditors Board of Zimbabwe
- Certified Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Association for Chartered Certified Accountants (UK)
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI Certified Training Program)
Kudakwashe is involved in charity initiatives to improve living conditions in hospitals. He is involved in church distribution of food packs to patients at Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Kudakwashe is the past Youth Volunteers Chairman for Zimbabwe Aids Prevention and Support Organisation (ZAPSO) between 2002 and 2005 focusing on prevention of the spread of HIV and supporting affected youths in Bindura, Zimbabwe.