19 November 2016
Contact: Fadzai Masiyazi
3 year training contract beginning in 2017, whereby you will learn all the necessary SAICA competencies to pass your board exams and register as a Chartered Accountant.
Perform audit procedures whilst working closely with the Audit Team. The trainee accountant is responsible to the auditor in charge for carrying out the work allocated to them, for keeping auditors in charge informed of progress and of any problems or difficulties with that work and for ensuring that work is documented and concluded in accordance with the Firms policies and procedures.
Person Specification: We are looking for candidates who want:
- Wide exposure of sectors (We don't place you in a sector)
- Wide exposure of clients (From listed to owner run businesses)
- Hands on experience with clients and management
- Open door policy with Managers and Partners
- Honours Degree in Accounting from UNISA or equivalent level qualification at a SAICA recognised University.
- Candidates who have attempted the abovementioned qualification will also be considered