At BDO, we understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people.
BDO - BECAUSE RELATIONSHIPS MATTER.
BDO. BECAUSE RELATIONSHIPS MATTER
Our primary Employment Value Proposition (EVP) is that relationships matter: those we build with clients, and those we foster internally with colleagues. By focusing on our EVP attributes, we can ensure that we are placing the right people in the right environment, resulting in exceptional client service.
Partners and staff are accessible
- Clients know the people they are dealing with, creating a relationship that ensures everyone feels valued and understood
- Employees are more invested and empowered due to direct client access
- Within BDO, employees develop strong working relationships through proximity to partners and managers
Our people managers encourage collaboration in an atmosphere of trust and cooperation, mentoring, consulting, and exchanging ideas
- Clients benefit from BDO’s collective expertise
- Employees learn from each other and enhance their skills, while at the same time providing superior client service
The BDO culture emphasizes career growth
- Customized career paths are designed according to the strengths, skills, and personality of each employee, promoting personal and professional growth
Location, Location, Location
- Our clients can access us where and when they need us
- Employees can live and work in the communities that meet their needs, now and in the future
Apply for a professional or student vacancy today.